top of page
In 1950, James Howell Garner and his wife Josephine started a picture framing business in a building behind their Midtown Memphis house. In 1958 James invited his son George to join him in the business and for over 40 years, George Garner grew the business serving Artists, Collectors, Galleries, corporations, hospitality clients and the retail trade. Today, Chris Garner operates the third generation family business in the heart of East Memphis.
bottom of page